If there is an error with your purchase, or you are given a key for the game from an outside source, or are given a key through a giveaway or contest, you may need to manually activate this key on your account.
How to manually activate a key on your Alderon Account:
1. Once you have received your key, sign into your account in the top right corner of the Alderon web-page.
2. Select your username and then go to the 'Orders' tab.
(If you have received your key from an outside source, please skip Steps 3 and 4)
3. Select the order that you want to activate keys from.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the order's page, there you will find your keys.
5. Copy the key you wish to activate and then go to the Licenses tab (shown in the previous screenshot, next to the 'Orders' tab)
6. Paste your key in the grey box and select 'activate'.
Note: You must download the Alderon Games Launcher before you can play, please refer to this support topic: How to Download and Install the Launcher
If you have already downloaded the launcher, please restart both your game and launcher after activating keys or they may not work.