What platforms is the game supported on?
We currently support:
- Windows 10
- MacOS (Catalina, Big Sur and later)
- Linux (Tested on Ubuntu / Debian Based OS)
- Android (Android 8.0 or higher, Must support Vulkan)
- iOS (iOS14 and higher, and iPhone 6S or higher)
We are investigating console support, and will post any news about this as development continues! All supported devices will be able to connect and play on the same servers, so you can play with your friends no matter where they are or what their gaming device might be.
What are the minimum requirements?
At this point in development, Path of Titans does not have any minimum requirements other than what platforms are supported, as the game is still in active development and requirements are subject to change.
Who can I contact for help?
You can contact our support team for help with any issues, including:
- Launcher, App or Game issues
- Purchase issues and Refunds
- Account/Email/Password issues
- Reporting a Player/Mod/Server
- Appealing a mute/ban from in-game
- Appealing a mute/ban from our Discord server
- Issues with Backer Roles
You can contact our support team by sending in a support ticket:
How do I leave feedback?
We welcome feedback about the game on all of our social medias, including:
Our most popular hub for feedback on Path of Titans is in the designated feedback channels in our Discord server!
How do I appeal an in-game mute/ban?
You can appeal an in-game mute/ban through our support ticket system:
Please keep in mind that appeals are not guaranteed to be accepted, and may take several days for our support team to review.
How do/Can I change my username/avatar/email?
You can check out some help articles about changing account details on our support site here:
Can I ask for a refund and how?
You can request a refund through our support ticket system:
Please keep in mind that refund requests are not guaranteed to be accepted if your request falls outside of our Refund Policy. You can also review our Refund Policy to check that you qualify for a refund.
Are there child safety/parental controls?
Parental controls and in-game chat filters are planned to allow parents to properly monitor how their children interact with the game.
How do I report a player?
You can report any players or behaviour that break Terms of Service through our support ticket system:
You can also review our Terms of Service if you are unsure if a player’s behaviour is not in line with our Terms of Service.
How do I update Path of Titans on my launcher/device?
Your Alderon Games launcher will automatically inform you of any new updates upon start-up, but you can manually check by clicking on the ‘check for updates’ button at the bottom-left of the launcher.
Mobile users can check for updates by visiting the Path of Titans store page on the iOS Appstore or the Google Play Store.
My mobile version is outdated but I just downloaded it?
This issue can usually be fixed by one of these methods:
- Check the App Store/Google Playstore for updates, including the main store page for Path of Titans
- Wait for the update to appear, new updates usually take longer to appear for mobile than PC
- Reinstall the app from the App Store/Google Playstore, the reinstalled version may include the latest update
If none of these methods help after a few days, you can also contact our support team for help through our support ticket system:
How do I connect my Discord to my Alderon Account?
To connect to your chosen Discord account, you need to :
- Sign in to your Discord account through your web browser
- Sign into your Alderon Games account
- Open your Alderon Games account settings and click “Connect” on the Discord option
Make sure to sign in with the correct account, as you cannot change the associated Discord account without assistance from our support team.